WHAT: 18th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs
WHEN: November 1 – 2, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Spanish Springs Town Square in The Villages
Navigational Address: 1181 Main Street, The Villages, FL 32162 (See directions below).
WHY: To Support the Arts and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
The Villages, Florida (October 1, 2014) – Spanish Springs Town Square welcomes back its popular fall craft festival November 1 – 2, 2014. A myriad of handmade crafts, affordable and functional art, as well as unique gift items will appeal to festival patrons and shoppers determined to find original holiday gifts. The eclectic exhibits will include pottery, photography, plaster craft, sculptures, personalized gift items, handmade clothing and much more, with prices set to suit all budgets. All of the crafters will be present for the duration of the festival, available to discuss their techniques and even take special orders. Admission is free and open to the public.
Festival promoter American Craft Endeavors has produced quality craft and art shows in The Villages for more than 17 years, including those held at Spanish Springs Town Square and Lake Sumter Town Square.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
· Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
· Featuring leading local and national crafters.
· Vast array of crafts including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
· Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
· All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
· All crafters on site for duration of festival.
Directions to the Festival: I-75 to exit 329 (Wildwood) onto US 44, East to US 301, North on 301 to 466, turn right and proceed to US 27. Left onto US 27 and continue to Main Street, adjacent to the billboard that reads “Main Street Left”, before the overhead golf cart bridge, left onto Main Street. Town Square is 2 blocks ahead.
About American Craft Endeavors: American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 18th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs Town Square and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6155.
# # #
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Ramos at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.