All five Gulfside Hospice Thrift Shoppes will be holding a 25 percent off storewide sale on Saturday, May 28 in honor of Memorial Day.
Gulfside Hospice Thrift Shoppe locations are:
- Dade City Thrift Shoppe – 37925 Sky Ridge Circle; 813-782-7200
- Hudson Thrift Shoppe – 12154 US Highway 19 in Bayonet Point; 727-861-4900
- Lutz Thrift Shoppe – 1930 Land O’Lakes Blvd.; 813-909-0485
- New Port Richey Thrift Shoppe – 6117 State Road 54; 727-842-7262
- Zephyrhills Thrift Shoppe – 36524 State Road 54; 813-788-5461
All five of the stores are open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and closed on Sundays. All Gulfside Hospice Thrift Shoppes locations will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
Shoppers are also encouraged to bring in gently used donations of clothing, household items, electronics and more. Every sale at the stores benefits Gulfside Hospice and helps provide compassionate care for patients with life-limiting illnesses in Pasco County. For more information about the stores, visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ghthriftshoppes.
Gulfside Hospice, initially licensed in 1989, serves more than 350 patients daily. Gulfside employs over 250 professionals and has more than 550 volunteers, and is the only hospice that serves Pasco County exclusively. Pasco Palliative Care, initially licensed in 2009, serves Pasco County residents facing chronic illness, who are not hospice appropriate or still seeking curative treatment. For more information about GHPPC, call 800-561-4883 or visit www.ghppc.org.