All five of Gulfside Hospice’s Thrift Shoppes in Pasco County will be participating the excitement of Black Friday shopping on Nov. 27 by offering discounts of 25% off storewide.
Gulfside Hospice Thrift Shoppe locations are:
- Dade City Thrift Shoppe – 37925 Sky Ridge Circle; 813-782-7200
- Hudson Thrift Shoppe – 12154 US Highway 19 in Bayonet Point; 727-861-4900
- Lutz Thrift Shoppe – 1930 Land O’Lakes Blvd.; 813-909-0485
- New Port Richey Thrift Shoppe – 6117 State Road 54; 727-842-7262
- Zephyrhills Thrift Shoppe – 36524 State Road 54; 813-788-5461
All five of the stores are open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Black Friday. Shoppers are also encouraged to bring in gently used donations of clothing, household items, electronics, and more. Every sale at the stores benefits Gulfside Hospice and helps provide compassionate care for patients with life-limiting illnesses in Pasco County. For more information about the stores, visit the Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/ghthriftshoppes.
Gulfside Hospice, established as a nonprofit corporation in Pasco County in 1988 and initially licensed in 1989, serves more than 300 patients daily. Gulfside employs over 250 professionals and has more than 500 volunteers, and is the only hospice that serves Pasco County exclusively. For more information about Gulfside Hospice, call 800-561-4883 or visit www.GHPPC.org.